August 26, 2008

It was inevitable!

Ok so you all know that when it comes to my hair I am a creature of habit. My hair has been the same my whole life. My best friend and hair stylist Maureen can testify that I would freak out if she cut off one inch of my hair, WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOT INTO ME BUT TODAY I CUT OFF A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN AN INCH!




Thats right people it is all gone! I am still freaking out, but it is was due time that I made a change. To show you how much I really cut off here is a before and after!


If you didn't think I looked like my sisters before I think we could all be twins now! I think I look like a mom!

So it was inevitable, did we really think I could go my whole life without ever chopping it off!

16 comments:

Weight Family said...

I love it! You totally do look older!

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Sooo cute! I am a short hair fan and it looks great on you. I am going to get in touch with my friend Tanya and let her know you guys are there. She is awesome and a fun person. Hope you are enjoying Calgary.

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! I love it!!

Maureen said...

Holy Crap i cant believe you didnt let me do the honors!!! (jk) it looks so cute i really love it! i think it highlights your face shape perfectly! i give it a total 10!!! i think you look just like your sisters which is a great thing!
love ya Maureen

Whitney said...

Emily, I'm sorry but you are still a million times prettier than me. You don't look like a mom, you look like a super model. Direct quote from Claire. I love it!

GretaZelda said...

love love love your hair! You look darling:)

The Pratts said...

Wow, your hair is SO cute! I love it when people do drastic things, I think it's so brave. And it paid off! Good job! What are you up to this week?

Hild Family said...

Wow! Your hair looks sooo cute! Love it!

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Emily I love your haircut. You are so brave. It looks good on you. Take care in Canada. My in-laws are serving in vancuvor right now.

Johnson Rugrats said...

Ems, you look beautiful, maybe I should do it too, then we can be quadruplets. Miss you, Bekah

Kenon said...

It looks awesome, but let's be realistic...you could shave your head bald and you would still look like a super model. :)

Tyson and Heather said...

Oh my goodness!! I love it, so beautiful EM!! How fun:)! I need to get some short style knot heads to you! You do totally look more like your sistas (not that you guys all didn't look beautifully alike before). So fun you got a great change! I've been itching to cut my hair but can only cut off 1/2 inch right now bc of work:( lame, so I'm jealous yet happy for your exciting change--gorgeous!!

manders said...

I love it. Once you go short you will never go long. It is so stylish on you. We miss you guys. Ca't wait to see pics of your place.

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely lovely. I'm using a Canadian accent when I say that. You are a babe no matter what! I was happy to finally get on here and see pictures of everything. Hanks job seems amazing. Way to score Hank the Tank!! Okay well I love you and I still miss you! Post pictures of the house!!

Brewer Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri said...

Emily, it's soooo cute! Beckah and Adrien told me last night that you did it, so I couldn't wait to see it...I love it! And your apt. is way cute too...good job!