Thats right I have officially immigrated to Canada!
I am so sorry that I have not posted any pictures or given everyone the update on the new place and living in Canada, but since I have been here I have been on my death bed. I am pretty sure that it is a sinus infection but am a little scared to check out the canadian health system so sticking to self medication for now. So therefore no pictures because the place is still in scrambles due to the fact that i can't move. Hank has been so sweet trying to put things away and getting things in order. He left for his first day of work this morning and was like look its a new milestone in my career, HE TUCKED IN HIS SHIRT! I love that kid and I am so proud of him. Just seeing how excited he was is making this hard move worth it. It is definately hard and I miss each and everyone of you, but hopefully once I don't feel like death I can get out and enjoy Calgary and what it has to offer. Hopefully by tommorow I will have pictures of the move! I love you all and miss you!
August 8, 2008
Its Official
Posted by H and E at 8:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You made it! I am so sorry you are so sick. It makes me feel bad I can't be there to help you. Call me when you feel better. I love you and miss you already.
Congrats on the shirt tucking and I hope you get better soon! At least you don't have to try and get up for work feeling like that
Post a Comment