Hank sent out an e-mail to many of his aquaintences showing pics of his daily work site. After these pictures you will see why I love Hank, he thinks this is the greatest thing ever. I think it looks like a big mud hole!
In the words of Hanks,
"Emily and I have been in Canada for almost two weeks now, and so far it has been great. I am still getting accustomed to the Monoloply money, and the fact that we have a land line (we get unlimited call to the US) for the first time in our marriage. Other than that we are off and rolling. The job has been fantastic. Here are some pictures of what the site looks like:
Seriously he loves bossing people around in this mud hole all day long.
"The following pictures are of what it will look like someday... whenever that is...

"All in all Emily and I are very excited to be here. So, be expecting a call from us sooner or later . . if you get a call with a 403 area code, that's us."
I am so proud of Hank and so happy that he loves his job. Every day he comes home and goes off about how excited he is which makes me happy because we did move to another country for it! As you can see we are doing great but miss you all. I promise I will post pictures of the house, aka BOX soon!



6 comments:
I'm so excited you guys are here!
Hey Emily, How do I get a hold of you? Do you guys want to come for dinner Sunday? Email me... prattlindsay@hotmail.com
Your mud pit looks great Hank!!! I love it! I am still waiting for you to be a big boy and post something by yourself.
how nice! its super important to like/love your job thats for sure. fun to see what the mudhole will be too:)!
That is awesome! It looks like a job that a dude on the apprentice would win! And Hank didn't even have to go on the show, good job!
That's so funny...I'm glad you guys are liking it and doing so great! Adrien told me she saw pics of your place and that it looked really nice. And she said you're working at 2 places (under the radar), so I hope that works out. Sounds fun!
Post a Comment