December 14, 2008

GOING FULL-TIME...


Tonight I am having to say goodbye to my leisurely life. Its not like I have been sitting around doing nothing, yet I pretty much have had free reign to do whatever I wanted if I felt like it! Well tommorow that is all about to change. Don't get me wrong I am so excited for this new chapter in my life but I am going to miss the freedom I have been enjoying. So here is to working full-time, here is to making it through the next week alive, and to not having as much leisurely time to get my blog on! Don't worry I will still keep you posted on the happenings of the Nelsons. We are getting really excited to go home for Christmas and see you all! (Hank has a passport this time so I won't be leaving him behind).


P.S. I don't know what I signed up for here in Canada but lets just say these past two days have been -30 degrees plus windchill, thats what you call walk outside and your nose hairs freeze!

7 comments:

Nate and Lynlee said...

Ha ha what up what up Hank!! Gosh I miss you guys. Okay so full time work starting tomorrow? Are you kind of looking forward to it since you love your job? Don't forget to have a baby in the mean time! :) Call me sometime this week. I feel like I haven't talked to you in a zillion years. K well I love you and good luck on your first week of back to work!

Nate and Lynlee said...

P.S. Cute picture on top of your blog!

Keri said...

Seriously, it can get COLD up there. It's been freezing down here as well, but not as bad. Good luck on the new job. I'm sure you'll do great!

Anonymous said...

The upside to that freezing weather is all of the cute winter clothes that you get to buy. I always wanted to dress like the models in a ll bean magazine but could never justify it with low's in the 20's. That sounds tropical now :-)

The Andrews said...

Crazy, going full time is a big adjustment but at least it is something you are thorougly going to enjoy! Best of luck to you :)

Kenon said...

Sounds like it cold outside! Today in Charlottesville, VA was right around 58 degress. We love it that we dont have to go outside and shovel snow.

Congrats on the new job Emily.

Scott W.

Keri said...

Just had to comment about the snow plowing. Every time we're up there in the winter I think the same thing...the roads are sheets of ice! I think it's better for the roads in the end (they probably don't have the damage from the salt), but seriously, how can you drive!? This year in Utah though, the roads are just as bad. We haven't had one snow plow come through the neighborhood. They're only doing main streets. I guess the budget is down or something. Anyway, I feel your pain!