December 20, 2008

TRUE BIRDS...

Ok so I have to do a shout out for my two most talented friends! Seriously these two are amazing and I am constantly in awe of the things they do (not to mention they are the sweetest most beautiful girls too). Heather and Heidi are two twin sisters that recently started a company called True Birds. Take a gander below and don't forget to check out their website and get that last minute christmas shopping done! Their products are unique and beautiful and I could not be happier for them.




Hello friends! Today I'm happy to expose the underground project I've been working on with my twin sister for almost a year now. We've kept our side biz pretty hush hush as we needed to place our accessory products in the hands of the right buyers/showrooms, magazines and influentials before we exposed our idea to the web world.

Our accessory company is called True Birds. We've been calling each other 'bird' for many years and thought the name fitting! We had a big vision of a business idea and limited time with newlywedness, work endeavors, moves and the sort but after lots of passion, designing, fabric districting, midnight sewing, marketing, graphicking, photoshooting,web-site-ing (I just made up a slew of 'ing' words!)and the like we have come out just in time for the last of the Christmas shopping! Yahoo!


We've struck some luck with a great buzz about the product. We're in numerous boutiques from Beverly Hills to the N.Y.C., have had some celebrity requests for True Birds from the likes of Mamma Mia's star, Amanda Siegfried as well as the writer of JUNO, Diablo Cody. We also just recently had a request for a meeting with the hair accessory buyer from
Henri Bendel which will be held next month. We've been so blessed and we love how it is all naturally taking flight!

(A quick glance of what the True Birds, http://www.truebirds.com/ web store features)


So, we want to spread a little Christmas Cheer! We're offering a 40% off coupon for all orders until December 31, 2008. This coupon is for our family and friends and their family and friends so feel free to share it!


Their stuff is so adorable so go check it out!

1 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

Thanks for posting Em, so so kind:)! love ya!