Dear Stomper:
I am sure that you are a very nice person, however, I have some questions and matters I would like to discuss with you...
1. Do you have a spy? How is it that no matter what time it is, if I have just crawled into bed and turned off the lights you decide that is the best time to come home and start the STOMP!
2. Why do you sound like you way 300lbs? I have passed by you on my way out the door and you look like you are quite fit, yet your steps sound as if you might brake through the floor at any minute. I would be glad to teach you how to walk lightly on your feet!
3. Where are you going? I know that your apt. is the same size as mine (500 sq. feet) so where possibly could you be pacing and running around to?
4. I very much appreciate the fact that you have a girlfriend (I think?) however when you two want to play tag and pillow fight on the bed at 1:00a.m. it makes me a little nervous. Her giggles and screams get me a little worried that pretty soon I might hear something I shouldn't.
5. Do you sleep? At first I thought you were a nightowl...until one morning at 6:00a.m. I was startled awake by the STOMPS. If you have insomnia or some sleep issues I might be able to work my connections to get you some meds, they could greatly benefit the both of us!
Stomper, thank you for taking the time to read my questions and concerns, I hope you will now realize how many sleepless nights and annoyed mornings I have endured on your behalf! If you need help in fixing any of these problems I will be at your service.
Sincerly,
Your downstairs neighbor...#201
January 7, 2009
THE 300 LB STOMPER
Posted by H and E at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
i would print this out and leave it on his doorstep. it'll work.
and yeah, just go sleep in my old room! it's comfy!
Oh no, it's still happening?! You poor girl. I'm such a light sleeper, I would be going nuts if I were you! That reminds me of my DJ next door neighbour in Calgary...like seriously, you're 30 years old...do you still need to blast your music at all hours of the day and night?
I'm sorry! That's the worst and so annoying. We had some neighbors like that in our condo, except it wasn't stomping we got to hear every night, if you get my drift...
Haha. I would think the giggling is already more than I want to hear! We had a neighbor like that in our 1st apartment but it's not fit to print what justin called him ;-) Hope you get some good sleep soon!
I love you emily! and it is so fun to here this because i have experienced the stomper!!!! sounds like he really takes this stomping business serious!!! LOVE YOU MISS YOU!!! exito with sleeping!
Great post guys. Yeah leave this on the doorstep. Go gators.
Check out SkipperFam.blogspot.com
Maybe he also is an aerobics instructor and he is working out his routine at night. You could maybe bring him some brownies with Ambien baked into them!
That is never fun, I hope the stomper moves or gets a clue soon. We had a graveyard cleaner in our upstairs apt. Vacuuming at 1:00am is not soothing.
LOL! That is hilarious. Gotta love the noisy neighbor.
Ems, I drove by Heritage Halls and the Glenwood with Dad and Charlie on our way to a BYU b-ball game and I remembered all the nights I wanted to sleep but crazy roomies and neighbors kept me awake, you would think when you got married, things would change. I feel for you and miss you, we need to chat. Love you
Big E you're hilarious. I'm sorry you're being kept awake by this fella...but the letter was very entertaining :)
Post a Comment