So I figured it was time for blog update....the only problem, I have nothing to blog about! The ironic part is that when I had no LIFE (aka the last 4 months living in Calgary) I found plenty to blog about. Now I actually have a life running from one thing to the next and I seem to have nothing interesting to blog about. Therefore you get a Update full of the Nelson Family Random Happenings.
GOOD NEWS: I am working full time and I love my job, it is busy as all get out and I am constantly running between work and teaching classes at three different gyms but I actually enjoy what I do which makes it easier to have no free time.
BAD NEWS: The downside to this is that my time spent at home watching daytime television and taking advantage of my unlimited long distance has been almost completely eliminated, sorry if I don't call you anymore...too cheap!
GOOD NEWS: After Christmas we drove Hank's car up to Calgary for us to use, good thing because since then I have managed to almost die three times and total my car allowing me NOT to drive it. Hence the bad news below.
BAD NEWS: Hank and I have managed to rack up quite a debt in car repairs due to the large amounts of snow pile up in Calgary and no road plowing system!
GOOD NEWS: The bachelor has returned and I love that it is with single dad Jason. There is nothing like a sweet man who loves kids.
BAD NEWS: I don't have tivo! Enough said.
GOOD NEWS: Hank and I are loving Calgary and can't imagine ourselves anywhere else right now, we have great friends, great jobs, great church callings, and great weather NOT!
BAD NEWS: We can't decide whether to keep throwing our money away in rent each month, or invest in a house that we can use for the next couple years while on this journey (advice anyone)?
There you have it folks! Despite our busy schedules Hank and I do manage to spend some quality time together at night watching our favorite shows, yeah for American Idol!
January 15, 2009
NOTHING BETTER TO TALK ABOUT...
Posted by H and E at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What else is there to do in dreaded Jan. than watch all the good TV?! You've GOT to get some tivo though. :)
Ems, Are you saying you got in a car accident? Are you okay? I miss you VERY MUCH!
So we had our neighbors yesterday to play some games and it was fun, but after they left i turned to Russ and said i miss Emily and Hank. Dont get me wrong we had fun but it just wasnt you guys... miss you!!!
I should get into the Bachelor. I have been getting my daily trash dose through romance books :-)
It was so fun seeing you! I will email you a cute picture I have from Sundance
If you don't have Tivo, buy a DVD Recorder, they work the same way. Pretty sweet!
Post a Comment