I say all the time how much I love my job...but seriously I LOVE MY JOB. I don't think I could have handpicked a better job for myself and I feel so blessed! A couple months ago my co-worker and I did a small photoshoot for a fitness article that was being written for a local radio station, I just got the pics and thought they were kind of cool. I was mad the day we took them because it was dropped on me last minute and I was wearing my most un-flattering pants, ha ha!

Second I wanted to introduce you to my new best friend...the TRX or (Total Suspension Training). It is two straps that hang from the ceiling. You basically use your body weight to do all the exercises and it is a miracle worker. You spend 15 minutes on it and you will be so sore the next day! If you ever get a chance to try it you have to, you will fall in love! We were doing some photos on the TRX the other day and messing around, it can be fun as well!




16 comments:
Hey, I'm the first to comment. That has actually not happened to me before. Lookin' good on the weights. Your arms are fantastic and once again I would like a DNA test to confirm that we are indeed blood relatives. I saw the TRX on the "Biggest Loser", my new favorite show, and thought it looked awesome.
Wow girl, you look amazing. Please be my trainer, oh wait you live miles and miles away. Maybe you can give me advice or a workout plan. I am glad that you love you job so much. Congrats those pics are fantastic... Hey have you posted pics from your new house yet?
luv ya
Nice Arms! (did you know I'm obsessed with arms?) They look great! And I'd love to try that TRX thing, although being pregnant I have no balance. :)
Holy Flexibility Bat Man! I saw the TRX on the Biggest loser. Looked like fun. I think I might play with it more than actually work out.
Can we talk about how amazing your body is?? The first picture of your arms is awesome! How do I get my arms to look like that? I have been doing a lot of push ups and dips lately but my arms aren't even close to looking like that! Nate actually took me to the gym a few weeks ago and showed me some things I can do! Is there anything I should be doing that you swear by??
Ha ha you guys are all so nice, honestly I think it the lighting that made my arms look like that!
Hey hey sexy! You look great and your pants look fine! I love the TRX as well. My trainer just introduced it to me and it's awesome!
Emily just admit it your hot!
Dang girl! You just inspired me to put down my York peppermint pattie!
Wow. I can't even imagine how great you look in "flattering" pants, if that is your version of unflattering. You look so good...it's a good thing that you are so nice or we would all hate you. :)
Big E these pictures are really cool! And congrats on the house, when are you going to post some pictures of it???
Emily - It's Gina and Vicki! It's not the lighting that makes your arms look hot - it's all the hard training and teaching. You're awesome girl and look amazing! We miss the heck out of you (and I want to get down with Breeze - ps. Vicki is saying that :)
Love you! Gina and Vic
Not to copy what everyone else already said, but wow! You're superfit and super flexible! I can't even touch my toes!! You look great!
Em you are hot! It is so nice to know someone who is absolutely in love with their job. I am going ot have to try out the TRX someday it looks fun and intense!
Talk about a ROCKIN bod! Em! You look insane! Oh my and how fun, love the photos and LOVE that you are digging your job, how awesome. Seriously your arms are PERFECT...I need to go to the gym so I can get maybe 1/4 as ripped as you!
Drooling in jealousy over your arms! Green with ENVY!
Post a Comment