It's official Hank and I are Canadian home owners!
We decided to keep our eye out in case something great came along, well something great came a long and we could not be more excited! Don't worry this doesn't mean that we are never coming back to the states, it just means that we are no longer throwing away our money to rent!!
Oh yeah and another BONUS... I will have 1200 additional square feet! I don't know what I am going to do with myself in all that room!
February 20, 2009
SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED...
Posted by H and E at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
My mom called to tell me that today. Congrats! I'll have to come and see it when I'm in town :)
WHOO HOO! So exciting! I am so happy for you two! You will have to post some pictures of the new house when you get a chance!
That's AWESOME!!! Congrats, I'm so excited for you! Where is it? And where are some pics??
That is so GREAT! I can't wait to see pictures :-)
Congrats! Where is it? We need some pics! :)
That is awesome you have bought a house! Can't wait to see pictures. I can't wait for the Bachelor finale, I think some drama is about to happen!
How exciting for you! Having your own place is so nice. I'm sure you'll LOVE the extra space.
WOW Emily that is soo soo soo soo awesome!!! I am so excited for you! when do you move in?
Congrats! That is awesome!
Yay! Congrats! I can't wait to move into a house.
Congratulations. I am happy for you even if you won't be in the ward anymore.
I am sooo happy for the two of you! I'm sure you will have it looking adorable! I really want to come help you decorate! I miss you, call me whenever you can!
Congrats! I'm soooo jealous! We are really happy for you! We aren't coming to visit you anytime soon though. Canada is to cold and in case you forgot we do have 3 kids and a dog. It makes traveling quite hard. But you should totally come down here in March! We would love for you guys to come hang out with us. We can put Jeanne on the floor somehwere and you can have the guest room! :)
Congrats on the house, can't wait to see you in April!!!! Hey I put our family pic on Costco if you are ever bored, love you
Yay!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats! Woo-hoo. That is so so awesome, so happy for your guys.
Post a Comment