March 29, 2009

CLOTHING SWAP


The girls at my work put together a CLOTHING SWAP...best idea ever!

Everyone comes and bring all the clothes they don't wear anymore and then you go shopping. I came in with no expectations because I am pretty picky about clothes, but I totally made out with a haul.
NO MONEY SPENT AND NEW CLOTHES, seriously best idea ever (i think I already said that)and I reccomend you try it!
Some of my finds:
* A $200 christian audigier shirt, I totally would never buy or pay for this but it is totally cute and now mine for free!
* Plum Purple Volcom Sweater vest
* new Black Skirt
*Billabong peasant shirt (so cute)
*Sundress
* and a lulu lemon headband!
Can't wait to take some of my new clothes to VEGAS BABY!

5 comments:

Keri said...

That is seriously the best idea ever! I'm totally going to have to organize something like that down here. Good job on your finds!

ESTHER BEAZER said...

wow that sounds like fun! i want new clothes!.... Have so much fun with your sisters!!!! and we will see you in calgary during easter break!

Hild Family said...

How fun is that? We've done stuff like that here with baby clothes but not with clothes for mommies! I'm glad you were able to find some fun things.

manders said...

That is awesome what great finds... When are you guys going to vegas?

The Andrews said...

What a fun idea Em! Seriously, I am going to have to try out this fabulous idea! Free clothes is always a good thing :)