Friday can not come fast enough...I am so excited to go home I can hardly stand it! Not really excited to see everyone in all my 8 month prego glory...but I don't care because I AM GOING HOME!!!
Bring on the sisters, the girlfriends, the shopping, and the good food. I miss so many restaurants! Is that sad that I miss the food? I guess it is allowed when you are pregnant and that is all you think about.
I am technically not supposed to travel but I am risking it so just pray I don't go into labor. My mom thinks it would be great if I did and I told her ok then you are paying the bill! One good thing about socialized medicine FREE Baby.
Hank and I are getting really excited for this baby girl to join us, I feel like it can't come fast enough yet I am not really ready either so I guess I need time. I will finish teaching my aerobics classes in the next two weeks and I think my body is telling me it is about time. I have loved my job here at Heavens Fitness and will continue teaching while on maternity leave and maybe work a little too, we will see.... yet I am really excited to be done for awhile and have time to prepare for this little one to join us.
Thanks for reading my ramblings....SEE YOU SOON!!!!
November 18, 2009
Coming Home!
Posted by H and E at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Woo Hoo! Going home is the greatest! You have to post more pictures of yourself and your cute belly! Do you have any names picked out?
I'm so glad you get to go home and visit. Your pregnancy went by so fast! You need to post better belly pictures!
I'm sure your sisters and family are so excited to see you! And I'm sure you're the cutest pregnant lady ever. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Big E can we get together while you're here??? Ty and I head up to Boise to spend Thanksgiving with his fam next Wednesday night, but maybe we could do lunch or dinner either Monday or Tuesday with Reen??? I would loooooove to see you pregnant, I'm sure you're so darling! And I'm happy to hear you're flying because Ty and I are going to Hawaii when I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I'm a little nervous about it...maybe we'll have a little Hawaiin baby! Let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't wait to see you... you are going back to calgary on the 27th right? well see you then! enjoy your family and travel safe!
I hope you have an amazing time! sounds so fun, I want to come!
eat lots. shop and then put your feet up! I can't believe you are already 8 months.
You are in the air riht now! I can't wait for you to arrive! I am going to stalk you the whole time so I can see you & rub yuor belly as much as possible! Love you!XOXO
Post a Comment