December 20, 2009

2 Week Countdown

Well with two weeks to go Hank finally convinced me to call my good friend and AMAZING photographer Eden Lang to get some pictures taken. Despite the fact that I feel large and in charge Eden is so amazing and captured some really great moments. I know that I will cherish these pictures for years to come.
Thanks EDEN!





12 comments:

Kenon said...

Emily...you look AMAZING. Wow. You'll be so glad that you took these pictures. GOOD LUCK!! :)

The Pratts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pratts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pratts said...

What great photos! I especially like the one outside where you're holding the flowers! You look great. I never could bring myself to do the belly shots...but yours are awesome!

Keri said...

Emily, you look amazing. Those pictures are beautiful. I'm getting so excited for you! Every morning when I run with Adrien it seems like we talk about her getting to go up to see you in Jan. It's getting close!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to meet that little girl!

GourMama said...

I LOVE these pictures! She is very talented. You look stunning. If you took away your belly, you wouldn't even look prego:) Lucky Girl! Can't wait to see your baby girl.

Megan Marie said...

My goodness, GORGEOUS! Cannot wait to meet her!Love!

Sara Jane said...

As I said before... YOU ARE A MODEL! I love these photo! Can't wait to see you in 23 sleeps!!!YEAH~~

Alyson said...

Love her work, you guys look great.

Toni S. Cook said...

These are amazing! I can't believe you are about to have a baby girl! So exciting! You look absolutely amazing. Congrats and have a merry Christmas!

Alisha said...

You look amazing. I am so excited for you. I love the photos.