No need for words because pictures do all the justice!!! Christmas Morning
Christmas Day Walk!
Eddie's Burger Barn
BANFF!
Other random Happenings....
As you can tell we have had a great time and still have two days to go with our visitors. Still no baby, hopefully the next post will be good news in the way of that direction!
Love,love,love the pictures. Ouch, it looks freezing but beautiful there. I keep thinking about you and wonder if you had your baby yet. Can't wait to see her:)
Looks like you've had a fun visit. Wow, Katrina and Hank look so much alike!
It was so good seeing you guys yesterday! Thanks for making the trek out to visit with us. You look so good...you'd never know you're having a baby any day now! Can't wait to hear when she arrives!
Banff?! you are one amazing girl. looks like so much fun!!! I am so glad you could have family in town. Merry Christmas, and I hope to hear about this little baby soon. You must be SO anxious by now. good luck!
9 comments:
hahaha I love you guys! I'm glad you all are having an awesome time! and I looove the mittens!
The Mittens so ROCK! They are the best Canadian Christmas gift ever!
Love,love,love the pictures. Ouch, it looks freezing but beautiful there. I keep thinking about you and wonder if you had your baby yet. Can't wait to see her:)
You look amazing! Can't wait to hear news!
Looks like you've had a fun visit. Wow, Katrina and Hank look so much alike!
It was so good seeing you guys yesterday! Thanks for making the trek out to visit with us. You look so good...you'd never know you're having a baby any day now! Can't wait to hear when she arrives!
I am so jealous! 15 more sleeps!!! ahhh... Remember I need daily updates! xoxo
very fun! i am glad you guys found mittens, that must have been quite the feat.
Banff?! you are one amazing girl. looks like so much fun!!! I am so glad you could have family in town. Merry Christmas, and I hope to hear about this little baby soon. You must be SO anxious by now. good luck!
You are so going to loose all yourbaby weight before me! I hate you! But love you more than hate you....
Post a Comment