March 17, 2010

Baby Blessing

Click to enlarge
I know most people who read this can't come but wanted to post it because how cute are these two cousins? I can't wait for them to grow up together.
P.S. I love how little Blakely is in this picture because she is twice that size now!

8 comments:

Keri said...

They are so cute! And so tiny. I bet they've changed so much. I want to see an updated picture! :)

Eden Lang said...

that is so fun that you are blessing them on the same day! you must be having so much fun with your family!!! miss you guys.
xo

Sara Jane said...

Darling announcement with the twinner bows! Can't wait to meet millie and see more of blakely! Love you!

ESTHER BEAZER said...

oh i want to come so badly! maybe i can convice russell we need to go to utah this weekend!

ESTHER BEAZER said...

oh i want to come so badly! maybe i can convice russell we need to go to utah this weekend!

Amy said...

Em thanks for the invite! It was so fun to see you two yesterday at the gateway. I also have a blocked blog. If you would like to see it send me your email address.

Alyson said...

Oh my goodness so cute. I wish I were that organized and stylish. I want to be you when I grow up. Have fun.

Miriam said...

What a wonderful memorable day for both families!! BTW...which baby got to be blessed in the beautiful dress that all the girls in the family wear? It is such a beautiful herloom.