Well the day has finally come. Blakely and I get to make our debut in Utah and we are so excited. Not only does everyone get to see Blakely but I get to see my new neice Amelia and my best friend Lynlee's baby Adley. Babies everywhere and it is going to be a blast. We are going to miss Hank because he will not be arriving till the 18th, but we think everyone will keep us busy.
So I need some advice about traveling with an infant. I am getting quite nervous about it. I guess I am not so nervous about the flying part, but the part where I have to haul a carseat, stroller, 2 large bags of luggage and my diaper bag through check in, customs and security all by myself. I am hoping the person behind me in line is in a real good mood and wants to help me push my luggage.....
Can't wait to see you all and will miss everyone here in Calgary.
P.S. Remember if you follow me on reader you can now follow http://handeupdate.blogspot.com/



7 comments:
Two of the cutest girls!!! I'm so jealous you get to go be with your family! Have a great trip! As for the flying experience...did you know some airports let people with babies to the front of the security line? At an airport once someone told me that! Not every airport does it, but some do and it's SWEET! So make sure you ask! As for bringing all that stuff...ya, it totally sucks! Do you have a sling or a Bjorn? Maybe you could carry Blakely in that while you push your stuff on a luggage cart. And maybe you can borrow a stroller and/or carseat from one of your sisters so you don't have to haul it with you! Good luck!
I can't believe it's finally here!! I feel like I've been waiting forever for March 8!!! We can't wait to see you guys. Hope the traveling goes well. Seriously you will do great!
p.s. You both look so cute! Love the outfits. Especially Blakely's flower!
i can't believe how big she is already! you two just look so wonderful!
I still can't get over how much like Adrien's girls she looks like! You look great too! I can't wait to see her in person.
my advice...cry. if you need help just let a little tear trickle down your pretty little cheek. people will be falling over themselves to help you girls! lol. honestly though, I think if your hands are full someone will offer. good luck! have fun! we will miss you guys!!!
Love that we are now in the Same country & same state! Cute bow PS!
Yeah, its true I have been missing both of you a lot. One more sleep and I will be there!! Yeah!!
Post a Comment