Yesterday was Blakely's Three Month Birthday and I am in shock has fast it has gone by. My newborn is definately gone. She is getting so big and is so much fun.
At her 12 week check-up she weighed 11pounds 12 ounces 50th percentile and was also in the 50th for heights, apparently she was in the 30th percentile for her head but we still love our small headed baby!!!!
Some things she has recently started doing:
-Smiling all day
-Giggling at me
-Resisting sleep (not happy about this one)
-Rolling from her tummy to her back
-Loving her new jungle mat toy
-Still hating the car (another thing I am not happy about)
-She still loves her swing which may just be my life saver
-Still hating the car (another thing I am not happy about)
-She still loves her swing which may just be my life saver
-Sucking on her hands, they are constantly wet
-Throwing up everthing, her reflex has gotten bad but she is still gaining weight so they say not to worry, however every piece of clothing and furniture is now covered in baby spit up!
We love our little boogie and are enjoying each stage she passes through because it is always just too fast!



9 comments:
I love her. She looks so much like you! I love the spit up action shot! And how cute are those shoes with flowers on them?? Where did you get those? Ivy never has shoes on since they always just fall off, but I would splurge on those, they're to die for! Can't wait to meet little Blakely someday!
hey i want to meet her... i think we are coming up on wednesday! i will let you know!
My land she is cute!! Wow, you and Hank have beautiful babies :)
Love all the great posts. Amelia and I miss our buddies. We're getting passports this week!
i just LOVE her....sweetest lil spitter-upper around!! great action shot btw!!
I still can't get over how much she looks like Adrien's girls! P.S. My mom had a plaque up in our house growing up that said, "sisters by chance, friends by choice." I LOVE that!
ahhh she is son dang cute. So true it all goes way too fast.
she melted my heart with her smile yesterday!!! I can't believe she is growing SO fast! she is so fun. sorry about the spitting up. it must double the insane amount of laundry babies make. honestly though...SO cute!
I love her and her insane woredrobe that I am so jealous of! I miss her soo much!
xoxo
Post a Comment