July 28, 2010

SWEET SIXTEEN!

If Hank and I were to have met and dated when we were just sixteen, it would have looked a little something like this.....


Seriously he looks like he is 10? I would definitely be the cradle robber this time around!

7 comments:

Shani said...

You don`t look so old yourself, young lady!!

Great post :)

Keri said...

That's hilarious! You don't look a day older. :)

Sim said...

i LOVE this!! seriously, you guys are the cutest! and emily, you haven't changed ONE BIT!!!

Eden Lang said...

oh! so cute! both of you.
xo.

Unknown said...

Don't you wish sometimes you could sneak back in time and see what your hubby was like in High School (I know I do). I can only imagine Hank as a 16 year old! Ha!

Sara Jane said...

Killing me!!!

Keri said...

Emily...is this the longest you've gone without posting? What...you think you had a baby or something?? :) Just giving you a hard time since I was the biggest slacker forever, but for real, I'd love to see an update!