So I have never been the biggest twilight fan. I mean I like the books and I get around to seeing the movies eventually....
Well last Thursday I became a TWI-HARD
Translation:
-Tickets for opening night the 10:45p.m. showing (thus staying up way past my bedtime)
-Getting there to stand in line over 2 hours early
-3rd people in the line outside that wrapped around the building
-Oogling over a Jacob pillow
-Getting sheepish during the love scenes (I don't know why I get so embarssed)
-Drinking too much diet coke! Equaling me needing to pee so bad but not wanting to miss any of the show. I even had the thought if I wet my pants what would I do?
-Loving Eclipse, best movie by far!
Thanks Simone for a great night. I will forever be a TWIHARD



5 comments:
(This is Megan on my mom's account)
I think anyone would oogle with that Jacob pillow! ow ow! I saw it on the first day too, and I wasn't a Twihard either. Fun times!
So fun. The movie was very good I thought. Love your head gear!!
ooohhh! Wish I was there!
okay...well if its that good I think I will have to see it! thanks for the review! p.s. I love your headband. SO CUTE. looks like it was a fun night.
Killing me! I might have to go see it with you so I can embarrass you again with my sudden outburst of laughter at the most inopportune times!
Post a Comment