November 14, 2010

Don't Blink

Don't Blink or your once tiny 6lb baby will be standing by herself in front of you waving and saying Ma Ma.
The last couple weeks I have realized that my baby is becoming quite the big girl. I was in the mall freaking out how every baby we passed was smaller than her, wasn't it just yesterday she was the smallest one?
Depsite the time going by so fast, I am loving this new stage.
We videoed her tonight doing her "walking". To date her farthest is 4 steps. I don't know if I will be excited or cry when my baby is actually walking.

6 comments:

The Pratts said...

Um, 4 steps IS actually walking, isn't it?? Wow! Actually, I'm not surprised she's already walking, she's always been a mover and a shaker! :) What a big girl!

Hank S Nelson said...

Yeah, she is totally walking. Although crawling is still her prefered way of getting around.

I may cry as well when she starts walking all the time.

Sarah Larsen said...

It is SO crazy how fast they grow. Before you know it they are rapidly approaching terrible 2s, hitting you in the face, throwing things, oh wait. That was just my day. :) She is so cute. Thank you so much for emailing me and inviting me to your blog. It's darling and so are you!

ESTHER BEAZER said...

it is crazy, i already porter is getting so big. I am trying so hard just to love him and hold his and kiss his small little cheeks as much as possible.

Spencer and Laura said...

She is so cute. I just love her. Oh, and she and Lexi have matching monkey jammies.

Sim said...

AMAZING!! I love this baby!! she is getting so big, but I feel like she's still so tiny!