November 5, 2010

Old McDonald Had a Farm....

And on that farm he had a LAMB!
Halloween was very low key this year seeing as how I was gone all weekend in Edmonton doing a training and it was on Sunday. But we did hit up the ward trunk or treat to show off how adorable Blakely looked in her costume my dear friend Lynlee made for her.....
After I knew Blakely was going to be a lamb, I decided to stick with the animal theme and copied this homemade cow costume from my friend Ciara. It was easy and fun and most importantly comfortable. Hank of course was game for anything, the only disappointment was not finding him some overalls!!!

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Hank S Nelson said...

I had the best Halloween EVER!!!

I was fortunate to be the one who got to take Blakely Trick or Treating for the first time.

Emily would have been there but she was working hard for her $$$ getting certfied for ZUMBA FITNESS!!

Unknown said...

Cutest sheep around! I love a good homemade costume!

Shani said...

Definitly a keeper, great idea!! I also may take a copy of that cow idea - how comfy!!!

Sara Jane said...

I love the outfits! That little lamb is too die for cute!!! She is bababaabaabeautiful!!!