I got an early Christmas Present this year...I waited awhile to announce this becasue I didn't want to jinx myself but it is true, a miracle has occured and my little one is sleeping through the night!!! Oh the blessed day has come and I am loving my life. After several failed attempts at sleep training and a very sick baby it has happened and seems to be here to stick. We even have a real nap schedule. So for all those out there who have felt my pain dreams do come true!
SHE IS A WILD ONE BUT SHE HAS TO SLEEP SOMETIME!!!



4 comments:
YAY Blakely!!! I'm so happy for you both! I'm sure you are loving life right now. She looks so cute in her little tutu.
Yes it is a Christmas miracle. The best part of it all is that she will play in her crib and wait for us to come and get her.
Hooray! I live for schedules and routine and I know you do, too. So I'm happy for you both!! And hallelujah for a full night's sleep!
yahoo!!!
Post a Comment