I pretty much knew this would be a crying photo but I think that it turned out even better than expected...I mean if you are going to have a crier, why not go with the full out SCREAM!!!
Merry Christmas 2010
Now I am regretting that I didn't send this out as our Christmas Card, it is classic!




8 comments:
That is the best Santa picture ever! It really would have made the perfect Christmas card!!
are you kidding me???? I LOVE this! it couldn't be any better. only wish we had been there. she is soooo cute! I can just hear the scream. poor thing:)
lots of love
eden.
This photo makes me laugh out loud every time I see it!
LOVE IT! She is the best!
I love Santa's face too!! So great! Those pics with the balloons down below turned out so cute, I love them!!
I'm sure your Christmas Card was darling, but this is classic! SO cute! it looks like it came out of a magazine or something. You will probably be able to do something like this next year. For us the fear of Santa didn't go away for a while!
Oh my gosh this IS so classic! Poor little thing. I was terrified of Santa until I was like 8. Every picture I have with him looks a lot like this scenario. :)
That Santa gives me the willies! creepy!
(by the way this is Megan on my mom's account. Can you add my email megabee.allen@gmail.com to your blog so I won't be hacking my momma's? gracias! )
Post a Comment