January 7, 2011

Be Patient with me!

I know I know I need to do a blog post but I have zero motivation, it could be the fact that I took little to no pictures during the holiday break....
I will eventually get around to posting them, but to wrap it up Christmas was great, seeing family was fantastic, Blakely was crazy and fun as usual. She began running instead of walking trying to keep up with her older cousins, which has resulted in a lot bruises on her head!!!! leaving was hard as usual, but we are home and alive.
I really got thrown back into real life this week getting home at 2 a.m. on Tuesday then teaching 2 classes a day for the next four days followed with work and church meetings every night till 9:30p.m. No wonder I have no motivation to blog???

Don't worry folks, you are going to get a great post here soon because my Baby girl is turning 1....what??? I know it is happening and we are going to party hard to celebrate, and with our new beautiful camera we got for Christmas there are bound to be some great pics!!!!

0 comments: