January 28, 2011

Winter REWIND

I lost some pictures in the changing of camera's but I found them and couldn't resist not blogging about 2 of my FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE or for my Canadians FAVOURITE holiday traditions.

Nativity Pageant: always the coldest night of our lives but worth every frozen finger. I feel the spirit so strong every year and it is my favorite tradition we have started since living here!




CHRISTMAS EVE SKI DAY: I look forward to this day every year and I am so gald I wasn't prego and was able to attend!!!! We got the best weather and the best snow and I was in heaven. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for babysitting!

First run of the day with my bro Judd
 Ski Bums
 Whitney those goggles are so hot right now!
 Whit giving Steve a little helping hand...I mean pole
The Hughes

 Goggle Shot
 My Christmas Present...my one piece snowsuit, I love it with all my heart.
 Lunch time

SISTERS...worst pic of me but I love my sister. 
 Hank met up with his sister Greta and her friend Samantha.

Seriously it was the best day ever! I can't wait to get up on a mountain again soon!

3 comments:

The Pratts said...

It's nice to see some reminders of how winter can be fun...although I'm still cheering for spring! ;) AND of course you have a trendy one-piece snowsuit! Love it!

Sim said...

LOVE the snowsuit, you def. rock it! of course, i had no doubt you would!

Unknown said...

Ok, Carter's toque is 3X's the size of his head!! Love the one piece.