January 31, 2011

Blog Title

So it has recently been brought to my attention that my blog title might come across in another way...
While I may be naive I honestly started laughing hysterically when someone (my brother in law) brought it to my attention! h and e AND A LITTLE B? If you don't get what I am getting at then just ignore this post, however if you get it the question is....Should I change my blog title to say H and E and Miss B or should I leave it???
It is pretty funny once you think about it, but then again it may not matter!

Also I am thinking about going unprivate.....ahh decisions!!!!

4 comments:

The Pratts said...

Is unprivate a word? Haha! I've never thought of your blog title like that, so i don't think you NEED to change it. But if you'll never be able to look at it the same way again, maybe you want to...

Unknown said...

Haha! I've never thought of it that way! I like the title - my vote is to leave it. (and it will make me laugh now every time I visit)

Eden Lang said...

I think you should leave it! lol. it is funny:)

Brittany said...

Lol, Em you are so funny! How do you feel about H ♥ E ♥ and little B