I think we all can agree that we are ecstatic that January is over!!! Yeah for February...every month we are closing off a little bit of winter and that is good news, and who doesn't LOVE a month that is only 28 days long and has a day devoted to Love.
So don't fall over in your chairs but last night I got crafty.....I dragged my friend Amy over to make a valentines wreath with me because I knew if I attempted it alone I would probably give up. But with the bachelor in front of us it was a sure success.
The original wreath was taken from here but since we had the twiggy heart we decided to do it a little different and I think they turned out pretty cute!
SO happy February everyone.....



6 comments:
Very cute, way to go! I made a felt rosette, wreath for valentine's too! :) Great minds think alike.
That is sooo adorable! I think I'm stealing the idea!
Fabulous! I prefer it our way over the original. Oh and Mike was asleep on the couch when I got home, I tried to waken him just to see if I would get the anticipated reaction but he was out cold. He did notice it this evening hanging on our door and commented "Where the heck did this come from?" :)
it turned out so cute! I bet it was a fun night. BTW loving the bachelor this season. lol. soooo good. I'm loving Michelle! she is horrible!!!!
I LOVE it!! It's seriously so cute, I may want one now...!!!
This is so cute! I have been looking for one that I could make because I don't want to blow $40 on a valentines wreath! I might attempt it:).
Annie told me that you taught a zumba class while you were in town... wish i would have known!! I totally would have come. Next time:)
Post a Comment