February 28, 2011

Waffle Challenge

Hey Ladies....(I don't think any gentleman besides my husband read this)
I am in charge of waffles at a brunch on Saturday for a group of about 25...I need your help.
Send me the best waffle recipe you got. If you send them fast I will even try them all!!!! ha ha
Happy Baking!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm too lazy right now to go and find my recipes but I use the one from the original print Betty Crocker cookbook (so of course it is delicious because it is loaded with sugar and lard like everything was in the 50's!). I can give it to you if you want. I do have two waffle irons though if you need them! So sad I can't be there!

Eden Lang said...

sending it to your e-mail right now...

Anonymous said...

If your in a pinch the Krusky's mix at Costco is pretty good. I do prefer home made and Eden's is probably fantastic.

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

mmmmmm, i love everything breakfast and a waffle/brunch sounds so good right now! I wish i had a recipe for you, but i always use williams sonoma stuff. Good luck. I'm sure it'll be great.

Brittany Claire Norman said...

Dang! I wish you would have told me! I have thr BEST recipe for waffles and they're even better with the homemade syrup recipe!