Superbowl Sunday is kind of like an anniversary to me because five years ago on Superbowl Sunday Hank and I kissed for the first time. I had held him off for quite some time so when we showed up to the party and held hands during the superbowl all our friends (who were all good friends which is how we met) kind of freaked! Whenever the superbowl is coming up it brings back memories of that happy go lucky time when we were just starting our relationship and all that comes with that. The butterflies, the little kisses, the late nights chatting. It was such a fun time and it is funny that superbowl sunday is what brings those memories up for me. Well this superbowl Sunday was very different from 5 years ago when we spent the day flirting and hanging with all our college friends. Instead it consisted of kids running around, books being read and some crafts, oh how the times have changed and I have loved every bit of the it!
I had every intention of taking really cute photos but instead spent my time upstairs in front of the food table, sorry that is how I roll!
Food Prep
Go Steelers
Cuddles with Richard
Jeanne the best psuedo Grandma their ever was!!!
Craft Time, Seriously who is that cute one month away from giving birth...not me!
I was obviously concentrating really hard...not on the game!
Bella in a bucket
Funny story: So I really wanted to cheer for the Packers, so I got dressed in my green and yellow and came downstairs. I kept saying I am for the Chargers and they would be like no Emily it is the Packers, ha ha. After the third time of me saying it they said I couldn't cheer for them so I went and changed into a black shirt for the team I was actually getting the name right for. I am a sad case when it comes to football this year. I actually used to really love it until my husband is so obsessed I can't even stand it anymore!



4 comments:
Emily!
The founder/CEO of Boon is in my ward. She is a cute, young, lds mom of three kids. I love all the boon stuff and love the highchair too.
I want to see a picture of the craft you were making in the picture!
You say I never comment...here we go!! I do NOT like the pictures of me...I look like a beached whale. Being 35 weeks prego SUCKS. But you are cute, and so are our 2 little buddies!! Such a fun party, and the craft turned out AMAZING! Love you!!
I don't remember a lot of this night, but I do remember having fun! Thanks for letting a druggie into your house! haha.
We were so late we didn't make any photos and hence missed out on being a part of this lovely blog post. (At least we made it in time for me to load myself with all the junk food!)
Post a Comment