December 12, 2010

SPEECHLESS

Speechless, that is what I was when Esther sent me over these photos she took of Blakely last weekend!!! I am in love with everything about them and especially this little girl! She is the light of our lives and I can't imagine life without her. She is spunky and stubborn and keeps me on my toes. At 11 months old (how did that happen) she is so much fun. She really started walking this week and it is fun to see her get right back up even when she falls down. We are so excited to head home for the holidays, I know she is going to have a blast trying to keep up with all her cousins!
P.S. Esther is amazing check out her blog here
if you do you can see Blakely and the love of her life sharing a moment, it is to die for!

9 comments:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

thanks emily! she is adorable!

Kristin said...

She is seriously adorable! I love those pictures. What a cutie!

Melissa said...

I love these pictures! Blakely is so adorable! Great job Esther! We all know how big of a fan I am of you!

Eden Lang said...

they turned out so cute! I love the pictures and I love your little Blakely!

xo
eden.

The Pratts said...

So cute! What a fun photo shoot. I love her styled 'do!!!!!!!

Shani said...

I think the mohawk is a perfect choice! And how proud is she of standing up?? Great job, Esther!!

Spencer and Laura said...

What a beautiful little dollie you have!! Those pictures are precious. Hope your cupcake is feeling better.

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the profile shot. I just wanna eskimo kiss that sweet baby button nose!

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

I'm in love with every single picture! Every single one! She is adorable!!