March 14, 2011

Pillow Talk

This to me is the good stuff in life!

Saturday Miss B threw a full blown tantrum at the mall....the kind where I wanted to cry and was so embarassed.
Then at night when she has been sleeping for a couple hours I start to miss that wild child, I can't wait for tomorrow when she wakes up and more adventures begin!

5 comments:

Eden Lang said...

I couldn't agree more...this IS the good stuff.

xo
eden.

Megan Marie said...

Oh, I adore these pictures. They make me feel all warm inside. I want to hang with you guys sooooon.

xoxo

The Pratts said...

Such cute pictures! Love it. And don't worry, you'll get to the point where you stop being embarrassed about tantrums. Really, you will!

Unknown said...

Oh I love the last shot - what a great little fam you guys are!

Sara Jane said...

Darling family!