On Wednesday the Easter Bunny was going to be at the mall so I decided to meet some friends and take Blakely. Let's just say that the Easter Bunny was the creepiest thing ever and all the kids were terrified of "it". We literally started laughing when we arrived and saw that was the easter bunny. I thought the easter bunny was a boy, but apparently this day it was a girl! Besides the fact that it was packed and Blakely likes to steal stickers from anybody and everybody and take off away from me any chance she gets it was good to get out and do something different!!!
Enjoy the horrible pics that I attempted to take!
Crafting
Hannah
"Blakely give me my sticker back," says Bella. "OH Blakley you are a menace," says Sadie! ha ha
Bella getting the courage to high five the bunny!
Blakely scarred for life from this bunny!



3 comments:
i knew there was something I was going to do wednesday, but I couldn't think of it. Oh well
Too bad the bunny was creepy, but at least it made for a fun outing! I feel like all I do is comment on Blakely's hair, but it's amazing!
hahaha!! those pictures just made me laugh out loud!!! loved it, and your great photography skills captured everything perfectly! Miss B looks positively terrified of that bunny!!
Post a Comment