September 11, 2011

Twinkle twinkle

Miss Blakely loves to get her sing on! I have been wanting to capture her singing all her songs but she gets a little camera shy. I finally got her to sing a little for my phone, she has bed head and it isn't the best, she gets a little distracted because she loves to see herself on the phone....but I think it is just adorable. She will sing songs word for word. Sometimes Hank and I just look at each other in amazement because we didn't even know she knew a song and she will sing the whole thing!

8 comments:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

wow her hair is getting long. So fun! I can hardly believe she is so big and Porter is almost 1. Crazy!

The Pratts said...

Um, she is talking (singing) so good! Like full sentences. Wow! And she carries a tune really good for being so young! Adorable!

Julie Lewis said...

She's so BIG! Adorable. We're coming down for conference and I was wondering what the best places to take preschoolers are in the Salt Lake area? Kayleigh's almost 5 and Jonathan's 3. I've heard Thanksgiving Point is good? Where do Blakely and her cousins like to visit?
Also, Kayleigh asked why you had to move to Utah the other day and I told her it was because Hank had a job down there and she said, "I have an idea! Sister Nelson and her baby could stay here and Hank could just live in Utah!" We had to point out how much you and Blakely would miss Hank but I thought it was funny she thought of it.
Clearly, I should have e-mailed you (sorry about the novel).

Eden Lang said...

What?!!! she is so stinking cute!!! I love her singing and her hair and the video! makes me miss you guys so much more:(

xoxo
eden.

Kristin said...

So Cute! She is adorable.

Unknown said...

Awesome

Eden Lang said...

Em! I need another fix!!!! please post more pics:)
xoxoxo

Lacy_joy said...

I love reading your blog! Your little girl is so cute. MIss you. I just started a blog...come follow me. I'm not a part of the blogging world:)