Ok so I am recomitting today to start blogging again!!! I know I have been MIA lately and I regret that becasue I write this blog for a journal and we have been having so much fun and Blakely is growing like crazy and is hilarious. I will feel so sad if I don't capture that on here to print off for my books so I have to step it up. I of course love your comments too :)
Since the summer started I have taken most photos on my phone because my camera got packed away and I was lazy, but I have so many cute funny photos that really have no rhyme or reason...so here is my phone dump so that I can get back on track!!!
Kate's Justin Bieber B day Party
Falling asleep in the highchair
Hank's Demolished Car
Lagoon Day
Swimming with Crew
Nerd Alert
Dahl's Visit: Alpine Slide
Dahl's Visit: Temple Square
My New Ride...I feel like a real mom now!
Graham's Ligtening Mcqueen Party
This is how we do slides!
5 year anniversary present. I got spoiled!
General Relief Society Meeting with Mom and Sisters
Cousin Love
Canning Peaches, yes I am so domestic, ha ha!
OK now we got that off our chests we can move on to more detailed posts!



5 comments:
So many cute pictures! Blakely has totally gone from baby to little girl it seems! Weren't our babies just born last week? :) It looks like you guys are having a great time back in the motherland! Can't wait for more posts!
I loved the re-cap! I need more post out of you!
xo
oh my heck i can't believe how big blakely is! and all that hair! she is so cute! miss you! looks like you are enjoying being close to family again!
love all the pics! yay!!! thanks em:)
Those pigtails are too cute!!
Post a Comment