October 10, 2011

5 Years...now thats a good start!

Hank and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on September 21st, 2011. How we spent the day is pretty indicative of how our lives are right now. But I know that times change so fast and before we know it we will be on to our next adventure.
On the day of our annivesary Hank left for work at 7:00a.m. we both had super busy days and I returned home from a big Zumba event I was doing at 10:30p.m. Most days that is how our lives are he leaves for work at 7:30, grabs some dinner at 5:00p.m. is out the door for school by 5:30p.m. and then returns home from school anywhere between 10:30 and 11:30p.m. Why they are long days and sometimes lonely I am so lucky that I have a husband who works so hard to pursue his dreams to suppport me and our family. I look up to him so much for what he is doing. I know he is exhausted but keeps a smile on his face always. I feel so lucky to have married my best friend and could never have imagined how truly great he would be to me and what an incredible father he is to Miss B. 5 years of marriage flew by so fast. I can't wait to see where the next 5 years takes us!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats! I can't believe it has already been five years. You are an adorable couple!

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so glad that you are liking Utah and staying busy, but I miss you!

Megan Marie said...

Can we talk about how frikken gorgeous your golden locks are?

Unknown said...

How cute are you two?! 5 years - woot woot!

Eden Lang said...

happy five years!

such a sweet post Emily:) so nice to hear things are going so well for the two of you. still missing you guys!

lots of love,