December 4, 2011

Sunday Snapshots

Here are some snapshots of things we have been up to lately!











 

5 comments:

The Pratts said...

I seriously can't believe Blakely was ever bald! Her hair is so long and thick now! Love her pretty hair and all her adorable clips! And I love the pic of her laying in the bathtub. Good luck with the red kitchen! I can't believe she already has opinions about these things. Actually...yes I can.:)

Melissa said...

I can't believe her hair! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

You girls certainly know how to grow hair. Looks like you are having a blast.

Eden Lang said...

lol, that tub picture is beyond cute! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

Seriously - check out that girls luscious lockes! Cute pics.
PS when I first read the post below I was all excited because I thought it truly said ALIENS invade Oklahoma - ha!