I figured I better blog about Blakely's second birthday before she has her third birthday. This year has gone by so fast, I can't believe that she will be 3 in 6 months.
As you very well know Blakely loves her princesses, I was suprised that even before she was 2 she was so into them, I thought that was 3-4 year old thing. So needless to say she had been set on having a princess party for a couple months before the day came and who was I to deny her of such. So we partied princess style and it was a hit. I went cheesy and even tried to go cheap....but let me just say that this party was adorable and well put together all thanks to my best friend Simone who was in town. Seriously I was naive and she helped me so much in making it perfect for our Miss B.
Pre Party Time
Hank's co worker made this snow white cake and it was amazing!
Best Buddies
TEA PARTY TIME:
Moms need to party too!
The party planner!
SNOW WHITE ARRIVES:
My cute cousin is a dead ringer for Snow White so she so graciously came and the kids went wild!!! They loved it so much. Snow White gave her a matching outfit and she wouldn't take it off.



2 comments:
You sure know how to throw a party. Looks like a little girls dream come true. And what an awesome idea to have your cousin dress up as snow white. Miss b must have been in heaven. I want to do something fun for porters 2nd birthday because his first was really non existent.
Too cute!
Post a Comment