March 23, 2008

BLAZE EVENT

I had another Blaze Event this weekend and my family is so sweet and came to support me. They had a great time meeting the players and dancers, but most of all getting free lunch from Jason's Deli. We got some great pics so I decided to make a slideshow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun :-) Who could ever resist Jason's Deli??

The Andrews said...

I can't believe how big your nieces are getting, they are adorable! Way to go on the blaze...it looks like it was a major success!

Tyson and Heather said...

Thats so fun Em! You're such a babe girl! Hot!

Anonymous said...

Cute layout! It's nice and springy. You still need to teach me how to change mine. See you at dance!

Anonymous said...

Cute layout! It's nice and springy. You still need to teach me how to change mine. See you at dance!

Judd and Jackie said...

Jason's Deli rocks!! All my sisters look so beautiful in your pictures. I love you all so much.
Love,
Judd