Last night we decided to BRAVE the cold (-30) to go to the live Nativity Pageant at Heritage Park. The church puts it on up here and it runs live with real animals and actors for a couple days. If I felt cold I can only imagine how the actors felt, seriously who would sign up for that. We had a blast with our friends running around to keep warm and also had a lovely time remembering what this special time is really about, the birth of our Savior!
We are packing up everything right now to make the 13 hour trek down to Utah tommorow. Hank is so excited, since I have had to leave him behind the last couple times it will be his first time home. He is like a kid in the candy store. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and I hope to see some of you soon!



5 comments:
my dad is a really fun driver. he drives really, really fast. haha.
HAVE FUN! We'll be driving too. It'll be a fun race!
We're leaving at 4:30 am our time.
I LOVE your winter coat. In fact, I need it. Where did you get it???? Fort Mac here I come!
Drive safe and Merry Christmas!
You two are adorable. We miss you tons. Drive safe to Utah and say hi to Hanks fam for us. Luv ya
I LOVE the live Nativity. They also do one in Lethbridge that (when we're up there) we go to. Hope you have a great Christmas with your family! And drive safely!
What a cool nativity! You are a real-time eskimo, way to go:)!
Post a Comment