One Party, Two Party, NO THREE....
Hank and I had a fun filled holiday weekend going to three different Christmas Party's. We had so much fun mingling with co-workers and friends and making the most of this fun time of year. I kept joking with Hank that we had all our party's in one weekend now what are we going to do for the rest of the month...however, I think I have plenty of ideas to keep us busy. I hope you are all enjoying this fun time of year because I know we sure are.
PARTY #1, Heavens Fitness Holiday Extravaganza
Hank taking a crack at the Pinata
My favorite girls from work
We have had a great start to our holiday season and are now making the countdown until we get to spend it with family. Its definately beginning to feel like Christmas, as I type this big snowflakes are coming down outside making it the perfect cozy Sunday...now i just need to be domestic and do some holiday baking!



8 comments:
Cute pics. All of our parties are on the same weekend too. Miss you guys! Merry Christmas.
We had all our parties this last Sat. too...and had to miss one to accomodate the others. I think that's all our parties for the rest of the season...it seems like that always happens. ANYWAY, sounds like you're having fun up in the great white north!
So was the pinata at an adult party fun? We are hosting the neighborhood party and am trying to come up with something great...mind-blowing really :-)
BIG E I MISS YOU PLEASE CALL ME WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE! I HOPE YOU ARE BOOKING OUT A LITTLE TIME FOR ME WHEN YOU COME HOME!
LOVE YOU
What a weekend! It looks like you had lots of fun. I'm glad you're enjoying yourselves.
You are a busy girl! We haven't even been to one yet! Hope all is well in Canada!
lucky duck, my dad's work parties are always fun...actually no, they're boring. I got to go last year because I worked there. Total snooze fest.
So yeah, i'm mad that you're hogging all my mom's meals. i vote that you just mail them to me, okay? cool. Just kidding. You're one lucky duck though! Yes I will have to see you at christmas! It's a must!!
:)
So fun! We both don't have work parties so I'm jealous..and I was outta town for my Ward Christmas Party--looks like I'll have to throw one;) Well, maybe next year. I love seeing all your stylin' outfits, so fun and love the hair:)!
Post a Comment