I am really sad right now....
I planned this great night to go to ZOO lights with some fun couples....
Instead Mother Nature gave us this.....
Looks like a movie indoors will be my festivities for the night!
December 12, 2008
SNOWED OUT!
Posted by H and E at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh my goodness it's awful out there! it took us an hour to get home from Southcenter mall!! but we heard the greatest thing on the radio,(along the lines of.. "the ski resorts should be happy with all of the snow. if you are planning on going skiing this weekend, your best day should be Sunday. It will be a little cold though, with the temperature in the mid
-20's" SERIouSly? Welcome to Canada!
Oh bummer! I hear there is a storm headed our way this weekend too. We haven't really had much snow yet so this will be exciting. I hope you get to see the lights another day. Enjoy your movie!
Darn! Zoo lights is awesome, I hope you still get a chance to go!
Add some hot chocolate and a fleece blanket and that sounds like an awesome night to me!
Post a Comment