I LOVE the CHINOOK Winds. Today we had a high of 15 C. You fellow American's can do that conversion on your own. All I can say was that it was such a pleasant day Hank and I decided to take advantage and go for a walk along ELBOW RIVER! I love to try and look inside all the mansions that line the river trails. OH THE ENVY OF THEIR HOMES!
January 18, 2009
CHINOOK WINDS
Posted by H and E at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Well the smart Americans can do that math ;-)
I am assuming anything above -3 is awesome so you must have been smokin'!
Great pictures!!! i especially like the one of hank on the bridge!!
What a fun walk! It is so gorgeous!
Hi Big E...Hey I keep meaning to ask you if the house you and the Hankster are in front of at the top of your blog is your apartment?
No Stace it is not, but I wish! It was a cool little building we found in Canmore!
I can't do the conversion, but I know from our conversation that it's alot warmer than it was here. I'm jealous!! Miss you.
Man, you guys are getting so many awesome pictures out there in Canada! It looks beautiful. I think you should keep renting so you're not tempted to stay up there any longer than planned:)
Hi Em! I rarely comment on your blog but I love it and look at it all the time! Hope all is well! Love ya!
I love that you try to peek in houses. I love to run at night because you can see into the houses so easily and Mike thinks I'm physco. I'm not though. I'm jusr curious and well just plain nosey.
I'm in tears. Hank, you are all grown up. Good pictures.
I did the conversion, but i dont think it was 4,756 degrees kelvin up there... guess I forgot to carry the 1. Props to my Alabama pubic education!
Hope youre doing well! It was great seeing you over the holidays. Hank you should send your resume to U of Alabama, our basketball coach quit this week!
brrrrrrrrrrr! stay warm, love the rad pics!
I wish those winds will blow you to my house! I'm crossing my fingers! Miss you too much!!!
Emily,
It was so good to hear from you...I haven't seen you in years! It looks like you and your husband are doing well and what a fun adventure moving to Canada! Some of my funnest memories of being married were when John and I moved out of state to live. I miss you and Meagan! I used to do Meagan's hair when I worked at my salon and it was always so fun to see her. Definitely keep in touch with me...I am so glad I found your blog! Oh and the other day, I found best friend pictures that we took in elementary and I was laughing so hard at our hair and matching vests....good times!
Post a Comment