I am loving this......
Antique Retro Couch
And hoping the craigslist seller will give it to me for what I want and not for what they want!
February 25, 2009
Love at First Sight!
Posted by H and E at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am loving this......
Antique Retro Couch
And hoping the craigslist seller will give it to me for what I want and not for what they want!
Posted by H and E at 3:11 PM
7 comments:
How fun!! Post pics of the house
So cute! Hope you get it. If you do, you'll have to post pics!
That is a VERY cool couch! Good luck!
That couch is hot! I want to see pics of your house. So when are you and Hank coming to visit?
wow that is a cool piece! it would totally be fun in your NEW living room!
I love the couch...incredible! I love the shape...style...everything.
hehe, L-O-V-E. Please get it.
Post a Comment