April 12, 2011

Sunday Snapshots





 As you can see in the pictures with drool and snot everywhere we are in teething hell around these parts. 7 molars are coming in... really should a baby be allowed that much pain? It has been rough going to say the least!!! Sunday morning while Hank was at church meetings Blakely and I started to get ready for church. She was all ready when I realized the strange spots on her face strangely resembed chicken pox, ahh. I googled it, called my nurse sisters, sent them pictures messages of the spots and the concensus was it definitely could be. While the chances were low of course we couldn't take her to church so Hank and I did the switch off throughout the three hours to attend to our duties. Luckily the spots have gone away and no spreading so we are in the clear.....although I did not want chicken pox around here I would have loved an explanation for our dilema (see previous post). I will not go on about it but lets just say we hit complete rock bottom followed by a lot of tears by me and Blakely, possibly even Hank, ha ha. Things are starting to turn around a little, hopefully I don't jinx myself!
After being cooped up all day inside we took advantage of the sunshine to hit the park! IT was such a nice day, I hope it stays this way for awhile, although I know it won't!







3 comments:

Sara Jane said...

Blake is an absolute Doll!I love the sunday snapshots! I am so glad she doesn't have Chicken Pox! You know in the US of A we have a vaccine for for hte pox! Another reason to live closer to me! You look like a supermodel at the park! miss you xoxo

Eden Lang said...

SO CUTE! both you and Blakely look adorable! I love your hair.

oh! and Canada has the pox vac too;) just sayin:) we love having you here.

xo

Brittany Claire Norman said...

Umm hi, have you met my best friend Emily? You may recognize her from the cover "I'm a hottie" magazine! I second what Sara said about you being a super model!