June 23, 2012

My little Dancer

Growing up where dance was my life I have always envisioned that my little girl would follow in my footsteps, you never know how they will feel about it and I never want to push dance on Blakely but lets just say the girl loves it and I couldn't be more proud of a momma.
This past year my sister and I and our two little rugrats took a Mommy and Me Dance class once a week. Blakely and Amelia loved it so much and each week could not wait for dance class to come again. They did a little performance in the spring and lets just say they did not disspoint!!! They put on a full blown show! They day of the performance none of the other kids in the class could come so it was just Blakely and Amelia will all our family cheering them on. I will have to say that it goes down as one of my favorite moments of my whole life. Hank did a fabulous job taking pictures. I look forward to many more dance classes and performances to come with my little show stopper!


Last day of dance class before her performance
 Ready to get her groove on
Proud momma




 My favorite picture of all time



 Their teacher Miss Alisha, who actually was my teacher when I was growing up so I love it!
This picture makes me laugh because honestly it was the best one! ha ha

2 comments:

The Pratts said...

So adorable, and I LOVE that Blakely and her cousin were the only ones in the recital! :) That Blakely has some spunk, her pictures always crack me up! You are looking great, too and I love your necklace!

Also, congrats on 1st place in the wasatch back!! You girls are hardcore, and so amazing!!

Unknown said...

Sassy Molassy! Love this little chicka!