November 5, 2008

THE DENIAL IS OVER....


Ok so I guess I better face the fact that I am living in Canada and it is going to be a long winter. We have had the most incredible weather for FALL and I kept on denying the fact that winter was coming. Well it is officially here and I am scared. If it weren't for cute boots and coats I might never come out of the house.

So winter...I am officially accepting that you are here and I am putting on my GAME face (A.K.A BOOTS)!

6 comments:

Nate and Lynlee said...

You look so cute and stylish in both pictures! I love your jacket, and I also love your boots!!

Keri said...

Love the boots. And get ready, it's going to be cold! It snowed here yesterday as well, so we're all into the winter weather it seems. I'll probably be hibernating until late Jan. when I can't take it anymore!

Whitney said...

How are you related to me and look that great in black spandex. Genetics?

Staci shWilliams said...

a) cute boots b) i love that you still have your demon sticker on your car c) i miss you!!!!

Tyson and Heather said...

YOU are too cute:)! Killer coat, hat and lovin' the boots. So fun:)! Enjoy the winter freeze!

Brittany Claire Norman said...

You look SO freakin' cute! I almost forgot you have short hair! I MISS YOU!