November 17, 2008

R.I.P...the Jeans



Tragically Saturday night my favorite pair of jeans took a turn for the worse and will have to be laid to rest (in the garbage) today. I had searched and searched for the perfect pair of jeans and one delightful day found them at the Down East Outfitters in Provo. They were a work in progress when I took them in because they had no top button but nontheless they were the "ones"! They had just the right amount of stretch to suck in the right places but not give to much. Well apparently Saturday night I gave too much! After a few situations in the last couple months leading to tears, one last over exuberant jump gave way to the entire buttocks region taking them away from me forever. Oh jeans how you will be missed. I don't know if i will ever find another pair to replace you, so in the meantime I will resort to wearing sweats. Thank you for you dilligence over the past years you will be missed!

P.S. I have done so many cool things and had great weekends away in beautiful places but have failed to bring my camera with me...bummer city! However, my friend Esther took some amazing pictures of Hank and I last weekend and I hopefully will have some to post soon!

5 comments:

Brittany Claire Norman said...

SAD!!! Now you have to buy a new pair! Love you!

The Pratts said...

Cute post! The safety pins finally gave way, hey?!?!

Keri said...

That's the worst! Nothing like a good pair of already worn-in jeans. :(

The Allen Family said...

Thats terrible! May they rest in peace. I wish we could go shopping together it would be so much fun!xoxo

Tyson and Heather said...

Can't wait to see the new pics:)! So sorry about your jeans:(. That happened to me on study abroad, I wore my jeans to death and miss them oh so much. Literally the same tear region and everything. I feel your pain!