Ok first off I am so excited becasue tommorow I take off on a flight to LAS VEGAS...there I will meet up in St. George with my whole family for Thanksgiving in Zions. It is my favorite thing to do all year and I feel so blessed that I got a cheap flight to spend this great day with my family!
Second....here is a little sneak peak of the great photos my friend Esther took for us. She did a great job and I will be posting more soon, but for now this is all you get....

So there you go....a few randoms for this week!




11 comments:
Emily your apartment looks awesome! You do a better job in a little space than we do in our house!! Have an awesome time in Utah, as I have to go to SCHOOL on Thanksgiving!!! :) and you probably know, if you tell people it's Thanksgiving this week, they'll give you this weird look and then say "Oh right, American THanksgiving!!" Like it's odd to thave t-giving in october! lol I love 'em still!
Cute pictures...love them!!
Oh my gosh Emily I am in love! You did such a good job on your decorations! I also love the pictures of you and Hank. The second one is my favorite. You both look super hot, and I absolutely love your outfits. Okay I don't want to over do it so I'm going to stop now. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Love you lots!!
Big E your apartment looks so amazing! oh and your picture are so cute tell Hank i think he looks great! well i forgot about the annual trip to st george so i guess you wont be up here... well i miss your face so call me soon i still cant figure out if i should text you or call you so let me know. love you!
looks so cute!! Im stealing a couple ideas. Have so much fun!! Happy Turkey Day
I love the pictures of the two of you. Your decorating skills are sweet. Hope your Thanksgiving with family was wonderful and Congratulations on the new job. I agree that is a dream job.
That is SO FUN that you went to St. George!! I bet you guys had a blast. Congrats on your new job. :)
Those candid shots turned out great! And I love the decorations! You've got quite the talent for decorating! I am SO excited abt XMas too! I put up all my decorations a week and a half ago!
So glad you were able to go home and meet up with your family for Christmas! I love the pics of you and Hank you two are so photogenic and look so happy together!
Em when do you get here for Christmas!? I hope you had a great time in St. George with your family. Congrats on your dream job, that is freakin awesome! Way to go! Call me because I can't wait to see you.
LOVE the new pics of you and your Christmas deco is fab...LOVE the large hanging ornaments off the drapes--rad idea.
Post a Comment