November 7, 2008

nothing like the first time...

After months of certifications, test, and evaluations I finally finshed my group exercise course and TODAY taught part of my first class. It was SCARY, EXHILIRATING, FUN, and INTIMIDATING all at the same time! It actually went really well and I am so glad the first time is over with. I think that every one of my dreams last night consisted of me failing...good thing not all dreams come true. I can't wait till my next class, lets just hope the nerves aren't quite as intense...

Now I need to go take a nap since I didn't sleep a wink last night. Instead of couting sheep it was grapevines, high knees, and hamstring curls :)

7 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Congratulations! I would love to take a class taught by you. Great work.

True Birds said...

CONGRATS!!I am so excited for you, way to gO:) That is so incredibly cool, I love that you are teaching you fit gal. Wish I could come to one of your classes:(!

Tyson and Heather said...

Whoops...was signed into the wrong acct. you can delete that one!:) CONGRATS!!I am so excited for you, way to gO:) That is so incredibly cool, I love that you are teaching you fit gal. Wish I could come to one of your classes:(! Thanks for telling your sistas about the kiosk too, hope they like em'!

ESTHER BEAZER said...

so what are you teaching!? That is so fun, I love that you get to do that now!

The Pratts said...

GOOD JOB!!! It's all downhill from here, you'll be an old pro in no time!

Keri said...

Congratulations! First time anythings are always scary, so now that that's out of the way, it's smooth sailing. Sounds like a fun job!

Brewer Family said...

I'm sure you did AMAZING! You will have to do a little class for us girls over Thanksgiving! We will all need it!!!! I am excited to see you!