December 26, 2008

WINTER WONDERLAND

We are having a blast up here in Utah in this winter wonderland! We had a very Merry Christmas and received A TON of Snow, however, the temperatures are mild compared to what we are used to....Last night I didn't even put on gloves or a hat, in Canada that would never happen! Here are some fun pics of our ANNUAL CHRISTMAS EVE SKI DAY and Christmas Day PARTY!!!!










We LOVE being home and surrounded by our family at this time. I am sure I will be posting soon with more adventures because we are off to go sledding withe kiddos!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!
I love the picture of you, Sara, and Annie. It looks like a young Drew, mary, and Suzy :-)

Keri said...

Looks like so much fun! We always skied every Christmas eve day growing up, and decided this year that we're going to try and start the tradition again. It's hard with all the little kiddo's, but so much fun. I'm glad you get to be with your family. Merry Christmas!

Nate and Lynlee said...

You're pictures are so cute. And you look amazing as usual! I'm so sad I'm not in Utah while you are. Good thing I'll be seeing you soon. If I don't see you before you go (which I hope I do,) then CANADA HERE I COME!! I can't wait!

Staci shWilliams said...

Big E!
It was so great to be able to see you, I'm glad that you and Hanky Pank seem like you're doing great! I hope you made it home safely, and good luck with everything you guys have going on!

The Littlest Moons said...

Emily I am so sad things didn't work out to see you this time! Not for lack of effort though, thank you so much for working so hard to find a time to hang out. It was great to see you on Sunday and to see Hank who I haven't seen forever. I can't believe I missed out, but Fri. was a crazy day. I hope you had a great trip and that you are home safe. Talk to you soon.

Tyson and Heather said...

SO much fun! I love your annual 'ski' day and you look so darn cute too! So glad you got to be home:)!