January 23, 2011

Romper Love

So I have had an obsession for awhile and they are called ROMPERS!!! I can have quirky style sometimes so you might think I am crazy, but I think they are adorable (Sara i know you are with me on this one). The problem is that they all look similar to these rompers...which in my case can only be worn to the beach or pool, but when they are silk that doesn't really work!!


So there I am watching American Idol this week and J Lo lookin hot as ever comes walking onto stage in this....
Look at that!!!! A hot romper that I could actually wear....Ok you are thinking where are you going to wear a sparkly gold romper? Well I would find somewhere if I owned it. So after seeing this I went on a search and actually found some adorable jumpsuits that would work to wear with g's!
Add a little jacket!

So what are your thoughts on Jumpsuits? Are you liking them as much as me or do you think I will look like a painter??? Don't worry about hurting my feelings if you think they are hideous because I will probably buy one anyways, ha ha!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

You could TOTALLY pull the romper off. I want to see you in one now!

The Pratts said...

Look at you, all stylish like J-Lo! I definitely like the shorts version best, but ya, g's are a problem there. I'm sure you can pull off any romper!

Unknown said...

OOOOhhhh, I actually saw a cute one on Urban outfitters website today that I thought would be fabulous at the beach! I enjoy them, and you could totally wear a sparkly gold one to my house - just to chill! ha!

The Littlest Moons said...

I actually really like them, especially since I see them a lot over here across the pond. You would great in that, I really like the short sleeved black one! Buy one, then come wear it over here in London when you visit. You could wear a sparkly gold jumpsuit anywhere!

Sara Jane said...

I LOVE ROMPERS! Buy them all! I bought one at target this week! I wish I could wear it everywhere! You forgot to mention 2 things:
#1 they are sooo comfortable
#2 Jillian your canadian friend and former Bachelorette rocked them all the time on the show!

BUY THEM

THE END

Eden Lang said...

Do it! they are soooo cool! I also love the drop crotch pants. I want to get me some of those but Daylan totally doesn't get them. lol. boys!

GourMama said...

You should totally get one. I got one last year and practically lived in it. Love to dress up or down. So hot!!

Brittany Claire Norman said...

Love it! I had 2 last summer! Sadly, I can now only wear them over the swimsuit! Wish me luck witj my first summer in the g units!